How to Use Your Meal Planning Calendar
Learn to use our meal planning calendar system to stay organized and on track.
How do I use my Meal Planning Calendar?
- Find recipes you would like to add.
- Click on the (icon) on a recipe thumbnail or the green button on recipes.
- Click on a date you would like to schedule your recipe.
- Then click on Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Meal Prep to add your recipe to a specific day.
- Click on the calendar icon on your user nav bar to see your recipes.
- If you would like to delete recipes or move recipes around, click on the "edit" link on the top left of the calendar. Edit your calendar, then click "save."
Using Your Calendar
Schedule your Daily Meals
The Calendar feature can be used to plan your weekly meals. You can send recipes to your calendar from a meal plan, or add recipes from the search page.
Get Prep Note Reminders
When you schedule recipes to your calendar, our site gives you reminders of things you need to do ahead of time, such as soak beans or grains for a certain amount of time before making the recipe.
Create a Shopping List
Easily create a shopping list from chosen days on your calendar. Like to shop for two days worth of meals or seven? No problem, just tell the site to list ingredients for recipes from any given days on your calendar.
Cook Meals from your Calendar
Click on any date on your calendar and the site will give you the full list of recipes you have scheduled for that day. Click on any recipe to start cooking.