Latest Basic Elimination Diet Recipes
What is a Yeast-Free Diet?
A yeast-free diet removes all sources of yeast. It is similar to a Low-Histamine Diet in that it is also a fresh foods diet. For example, freshly baked homemade muffins are ok, but store-bought, packaged muffins are off-limits. This diet excludes all yeast-breads and sourdough breads, and fermented foods like lacto-fermented vegetables and kombucha too.
The yeast-free diet excludes:
- All processed foods
- Baker's yeast
- Nutritional yeast
- All vinegars, EXCEPT raw apple cider vinegar and raw coconut vinegar
- Fermented foods
- Soy sauce, tamari, and coconut aminos
- Miso, tofu, and tempeh
- Prepared sauces and dressings that have vinegar
- Dried fruits
- Aged cheeses
- Citric acid
- Alcohol, especially wine and beer
How do I start a Yeast-Free Diet?
- Sign up today to become a member to this site.
- When setting up your User Profile, choose Yeast-Free, and then add any other food allergens you may have.
- Go to the Recipe Search page and search for meals and desserts to add to your meal plans.
- New yeast-free recipes are added weekly to this site so you'll always have something to look forward to.
- Join our Nourishing Meals Community Facebook Group to get notified with new recipes and more! Everyone is welcome.
3-Day Yeast-Free Meal Plan
Please login to view and schedule plans